At the last AGM several members expressed an interest in forming and ASPECT APM User Group. The purpose of the group will be to:
We will look at ways in which ASPECT members can build stronger links with the Association for Project Management. The group will aim to provide ASPECT members with
- Share experiences working with APM products and services.
- Present a unified message to the APM from training providers about how the products could be developed or improved.
- Provide a forum in which the APM can market test new ideas before they are launched.
- Improve access to APM product for those who are considering this as a market place.
- Share information of market trends in the APM world.
The dates for the meetings will be
12th December 2016 at 14:00
6th February 2016 at 14:00
The initial meetings will be virtual with a conference call and virtual meeting room. Book the dates in you diary and contact Paul Naybour (email@example.com) for more details.