Maintaining and Improving Standard in Management Training
We are committed to:
- Promote and protect excellence in the delivery of industry standard portfolio, programme and project management training products world wide
- Provide a voice for interfacing with the accrediting authorities
- Determine, maintain and uphold a premium set of standards that ensure our customers and industry professionals are provided with the highest quality products and services.
- Determine, maintain and uphold a premium set of standards that ensure our customers and industry professionals are provided with valued qualifications and the highest quality of customer service
- Provide support to professionals in the application of portfolio, programme and project management practice
- Provide a platform for collaborative working and continuous improvement in best management practice
Formed in 2011 AsTrE is growing with more and more members recognising the value of delivering quality training. To join all members must demonstrate a commitment to the standards in our charter. For delegates on courses this give you the confidence that you can trust the AsTrE member to provide you with the highest quality training.
Are you interesting in joining AsTrE
If you are a training provider who is committed to the highest level of quality and can meet the standards set out in our charter then you are eligible to apply to join AsTrE. Please completed the contact form and we will send you details of the membership application process.