Brian Wernham who leads Ennerdale Partners has joined APSECT. Brian has more than 30 years’ experience in adaptive change program leadership. He has worked at Sellafield, the National Audit Office drafting reports for the Public Accounts Committee and has extensive international hands-on delivery leadership experience in USA, UK, Canada, Hong Kong, Germany and offshore in Bangalore.
Live radio interviews:
– Monthly Column in ‘Project’ Magazine (35,000 circulation) sample sample here
– Directing Agile Change (APM 2016) Lead author – here
– Agile Project Management for Government (M&S 2012) Author – here – Amazon 4.6 star rated
– Directing Change (APM 2011) Editor – here
– Co-Directing Change (APM 2007) Editing committee – here